The hot weather bares areas of our bodies we keep under wraps during the winter months. During the summer, women (and men) are eager to switch to sandals and other types of open footwear.
What is the best way to get your feet into shape after the winter doldrums?
Here are some suggestions:
• Start with our Salt Scrub, which comes in four different scents. We also have an unscented option with no essential oils.
• Keep an Ayate Wash Cloth as part of your arsenal. Use it with or without the scrub to keep your heels and the backs of your feet exfoliated.
• Finish up with our Fabulous Foot Cream, an organic Shea Butter based formula that is combined with herbs and essential oils.
• Tackle pesky Athlete’s Foot with our remedy that combines Tea Tree and Lavender essential oils.
• Pamper your toenails with our Healthy Nail Treatment. The botanical
components will improve your nail strength and the cuticles, and also have anti-inflammatory and antifungal properties. (If you aren’t using this for your fingernails, now is the time to start!!)
• Treat yourself to a Footbath. Our formulas are based on traditional Ayurvedic recipes. We use herbs from a variety of sources including leaves, roots, and flowers. Beside nurturing your feet, it will benefit whole body wellness and mental balance. We have four different blends. You can try the seven vial sampler to see how they differ.
Besides the way your feet look, it’s important that they feel good. Think of the common expression, “I’ve been on my feet all day.” Make foot care a year around habit, starting now. Your feet will appreciate your efforts!